Friday, March 11, 2011

Diet...Day 9

Day 9-
   My weight this morning.. 169.8 down another full pound and I broke the 170's!! One goal down... 4 more to go..(160's, 150's, 140's and 130's) Day 9 has been the easiest so far.. I wasn't hungry today.. I ate my food and I was full. That was it. No cravings- well I take that back.. I was putting away the stuff from dinner and saw the Miracle Whip jar on it's side and went to pick it up and for one quick moment I was like, I can't wait til I can have a bologna and cheese sandwhich again.. I can't believe how much I know like apples! I literally used to hate apples.. Now I want one for my fruit for each meal. Although I still have my strawberries and my oranges. I think tomorrow I am going to throw some steamed broccoli into the mix. Try to mix things up a little and see if that helps.. I am really hoping I hit a 2lbs or 3lbs loss day.. Catch me up from my gorge days.. I gorged the first 3 days, so I have only been technically dieting for 6.. so 5.4 pounds in 6 days ain't too shabby..

    BREAKFAST: Water as usual, although I did go to WalMart today and get a pitcher for tea so I might have tea for breakfast tomorrow.

  LUNCH: I had talipa fish and an apple.. It was sooo good.. I have to admit I am liking the chicken and the fish more than the steak.. But the steak is a real thin layer of meat, not the thick juicy almost mooing kind.. that's my favorite.

 DINNER: I had boneless, skinless chicken with the montreal chicken seasoning with another apple.. Writing this now I see I missed my vegtable today.. Guess if I get hungry I will snack on some celery..

  I wish this was going better than it is.. While I understand 5lbs is a little over a week is good, on the HCG diet a pound a day is more difficult.. I may be going back to WalMart for some epson salt and baking soda for a detox bath..
  I also again didnt' take pictures.. I figured you saw it once you don't need repeats.. If I do make something different I will post a pic so you can see what it looks like.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment