Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Diet...Day 7

Stepped on the scale this morning... down exactly another pound.. 171.8 I hope I can keep this up.. Really hoping I have a couple of really good days and lose 2lbs so I can catch up on the days the I gorged so I can lose a total of 30lbs.. Today has been a chaotic, hectic day.. Running around doing errands and making appointments.. on top of it in the rain.. I missed lunch but picked up some Melba Toast and Wheat thins today so I snacked a little instead of eating lunch. I was gone during lunch and didn't get home til 4 so that left little time to eat lunch.. I feel like I am feeling less and less hungry throughout the day other than when it is time for a meal..

  BREAKFAST: WATER-I don't see this ever changing as all you can really do for breakfast is drink water, tea or coffee..

  LUNCH: Water and snack on Wheat Thins Ranch.. Found out afterwards that Stoned Wheat thins were on the approved list, not regular Wheat Thins so I am not sure how much I went over for eating those.. I really need to start reading in detail what the approved foods are.. (Sorry, no pic for lunch)

   DINNER: Since I finally got the Melba Toast I made a recipe from the book for Apple Crisp.. I think next time I make it, I will leave out the Melba Toast.. But it tasted fine plain so I may eat that with my next salad.. Speaking of salad I also had one of those for dinner.. I had a cup of lettuce.. And I can't stand lettuce plain so I measured out exactly 1/2 TEAspoon of ranch dressing to make it a little more tolerable. I also had 3.5oz of Talipa fish, seasoned with Montreal Chicken (as that's the only approved Spice I could find) But it is actually really good on anything so it's a win/win.

    I really wish I could work out on this diet.. I feel like I am not doing enough.. I feel as though I should be doing my pilates and making more of an effort physically...
    

No comments:

Post a Comment