Well I must have got the hang of this gorging part.. When I got on the scale this morning I had gained the pound I lost yesterday. Therefore I am back up to 175.2. Today is my last day on the gorging days.. Tomorrow I start the VLCD portion on the diet and hope that the weight just starts falling off..
I really want this to work. I have struggled with my weight my whole entire life. Right before I got pregnant with the twins I had finally gotten my weigh under control and was at 125. I only carried them for 26 weeks but measured full term. I think it was the stress of the 2 1/2 month NICU stay and trying to go back to just eating for 1 instead of 3 that really killed me. I was 163 when I delivered and have obviously gained since then. They are a year old now so I think it's time to stop blaming the weight on "Just having a baby"..
Hubby is in the military and is gone for the next month.. I really want to knock his socks off when he comes home.. Now if only I can figure out how to post pics I can post my before pics...
No comments:
Post a Comment