Today started off well.. Jumped on the scale this morning and what did I see? 174.8 So technically I have lost a little weight since I started this diet.. Not much but you have to start somewhere.
Today is the first day on the VLCD(very low calorie diet) portion of the diet. I have decided that I will list a detailed menu of what all I have ate and post pics of each meal so that I can see what I ate when and how much I lost with those particular foods!
So here goes.. (I will update throughout the day so this entry will be incomplete until dinner time)
BREAKFAST: I had some water and two cutie oranges.. Found out they are a little high in sugar, but they are a lot less messy than an orange.. For future reference when I choose to eat a cutie, I will only eat one.
LUNCH: 3.5oz of Skinless, boneless Chicken breast, seasoned with McCormick Montreal Chicken Spice and a half cup of celery. This was actually really good!! The seasoning was awesome and I was actually full after I finished.. Although I have to admit I took one of the smaller bites of chicken and then ate all the celery and finished off the meat last!! (This is on a small plate)
DINNER: 3.5 oz Sirloin Tip Steak (I think is what it was called) Seasoned with McCormick Montreal Steak seasoning (which isn't on the approved list but I didn't want it plain) 1/2 cup of cucumbers and 7 Strawberries, sliced sprinkled with Stevia.
I forgot melba toast (not even sure what it is) when I went shopping the other day so I will be making a trip to WalMart for that and a pitcher for my tea.. I think one of the hardest parts is drinking so much water..
No comments:
Post a Comment