Well today was not such a good day when I stepped on the scale.. I didn't gain.. But I BARELY lost.. 169.2.. That's 6 full pounds down from when I started. But 4 lbs shy of where I want to be at this point. I have 20 days of the diet left (more if I have drops left at the end) and then there is the 3 days after where you stay on the 500 calories while your body flushes the remaining HCG.. Then for the next three weeks I slowly start introducing more foods back into my diet.. Hoping tomorrow I make up for the little I lost yesterday..
BREAKFAST: Water.. Duh.. lol.. I finally made some tea, but after drinking only water for so long.. it tasted too sweet.. Might have added too much Stevia..
LUNCH: Nothing.. I was so busy today that lunch totally skipped my mind..
DINNER: Fish, Broccoli and an Apple.. But I ate it early so I may have the chicken I thawed this morning meant for lunch as a late late dinner and call this my actual lunch..
I am hoping that I lose at minimum 25 pounds.. that will put me at 150 and I would be happy with that for now.. Then I would move on to the pilates, walking and 30 day shred which should get me to where I want to be by June!!
No comments:
Post a Comment