BREAKFAST: I just had water.. didn't feel hungry
LUNCH: I had the same as yesterday.. Bonless Skinless Chicken Breast seasoned with the Montreal Chicken Seasoning (I am in love with this spice) and I also had an apple sliced!! I am usually not a fan of apples.. But today that's what I craved!!
DINNER: Talapia Fish seasoned with grinder pepper, 3 slices of tomatoe and another apple..
I find the diet being a little harder than I thought.. I am more hungry than I thought I was going to be.. and kicking soda is KILLING me.. But I am going to stick with it.. Just have to keep my eyes on the goal...
Quite weighing yourself daily instead to it weekly same time same way. U can do this a bite and a feeling at a time.
ReplyDeleteYour suppose to weigh yourself everyday on this diet.. And I think it helps me a little too with knowing that I accomplished something.. even if it's just a couple of ouonces! Thanks thought!
ReplyDelete