Sunday, March 13, 2011

Diet...Day 11

     Well this morning started off better than yesterday.. Jump on the scale and it kinda grins at me when it flashes 168.0! That's MORE than a full pound! Although I would love a big giant grin from the scale when it flashes that I lost 2 or 3 full punds in one day.. But I think most people drop those big numbers in the first week..

    So I screwed up a little today.. But there is a bright side to it.. I had to run errands today.. It's like an hour drive and by the time I got there and got my shopping done I had missed lunch and it was getting close to dinner time and the kids were hungry.. So I pulled in the McDonalds drivethru.. Order the boys' meals and had not even thought of ordering anything for myself.. Until the cashier asks... Would you like anything else.. I literally said..."No... Yes... No... Hang on a sec... " and sat there for a full minute looking at the menu.. when finally I added a McDouble to my order... I handed the kids their food and sat there driving trying to talk myself out of eating it, but I couldn't resist... So I opened it and started eating... I got about 3 bites in and all I could taste was grease! It didn't taste like it used to.. I don't know if it's because I have cut all that stuff out of my diet or what.. But it made me sick to my stomach.. Is this possible in only 8 days? (First 3 days you gorge so those don't count) I can also now taste sweetness in broccoli and are about as addicted to it as I am the apples.. Vegtables and Fruits seem to taste so much better!! I was talking to my husband on the phone, and while he is gone he is having manditory PT everyday so he is hoping to lose some weight as well.. we were thinking maybe we will start eating more healthy as a whole family. Anyway- the upside to the whole McDonalds ordeal was now I won't have the cravings for fast food, or the greasy foods because I know that they don't taste as good as they used to!

   BREAKFAST: Water

   LUNCH: Water and the McDouble  :-(

   DINNER: 3.5 oz of boneless, skinless chicken breast.. seasoned with Montreal Chicken Seasoning, broccoli (which now I am out of and need to get more of as well as fish!) and an apple.

  Going to take a DETOX BATH tonight... 1lb of Epson Salt, and one container of baking soda!! Hope it works.. and does some sort of good!!

Tomorrow I will be sticking to the diet and no extras!!

No comments:

Post a Comment