Well this morning down another full pound.. 170.8 this morning.. It helps to see the weight loss every day.. It seems I get more hungry at night time.. After about 8 I start getting hungry.. I added an extra drop to my last dose to help curb the hunger.. I wish there was some sort of sugar free candy I could suck on to keep my mouth occupied.
I don't feel I am doing as well as I should.. I have a couple of people who have done, or is doing the diet and I am not doing as well as they did.. At this point they had lost a pound for each day they had been on the diet.. I am on day 8 and have only lost 4.4 pounds.. While I realize thats a lot compared to normal dieting.. I was really hoping do accomplish a pound a day.. I would be exstatic to lose 30lbs by the end of this diet.. I guess I need to just buckle down and drink water.. Speaking of... *GULP GULP GULP*
I was a little lazy today and didn't take pictures of my meals..
BREAKFAST; Water as usual...
LUNCH: Wheat thins and water.. ( I had to make a ton of calls today and get the house deep cleaned.. when I am in a cleaning mood I am in a zone and can't stop until I am satisfied with the house)
DINNER: I had 3.5oz of steak grilled and seasoned with Montreal Chicken with a cup of lettuce and 8 strawberries sprinkled with Stevia sweetner..
I really need to find some new recipes.. But when I look at the recipes that Las Vegas HCG.com provided via the pamphlet and online.. They all just seem so complicated to make.. With four kids I don't have time to make a complicated dinner.. So for now I will stick with the George Forman grill.
Here's to hoping I wake up tomorrow to dropping 2 full pounds!
No comments:
Post a Comment