Monday, March 7, 2011

Diet...Day 6

   Today I am one step closer... 172.8lbs when I steped on the scale.. I have to admit I cheated a little last night.. I am an emotional eater and I was making some bows and had preheated the oven to cook them and 5 minutes into the pre heating my oven's element blew up.. Pretty scary.. Especially since my hubby is many states away.. I tried calling the landlord but it was almost midnight and I got the voicemail.. So I called the fire department, who then told me to call 911.. So then they sent out the fire department (seemed stupid to me to go in a circle).. they came to the house and flipped the breaker, and pulled the stove out and unplugged it for me and then checked the walls for heat to see if there was a fire behind the wall.. So needless to say it was a hectic night.. I think the hardest part for me was not having my husband here.. I am a proud military wife but sometimes get emotional at times when I feel he is needed at home with his family and can't be here.

  BREAKFAST: Water.. that's it.. I am not hungry when I wake up...


  SNACK: Apple

  LUNCH: 3.5 oz of pork (realized too late this is not on the diet protocol) 1/2 cup (equvilant to 2 stalks) of celery and water
                                                 
  
   DINNER: 3.5 oz of grilled boneless, skinless chicken breast, seasoned with Montreal Chicken seasoning, 1 cup of lettuce, and half an apple chopped tossed as a salad (ate the other half of the apple as I was making the chicken)

                                                  
   Today wasn't so bad.. I wasn't quite so hungry today.. and other than the pork I followed the diet to a T today.. Still not drinking as much as I should but I am trying..

No comments:

Post a Comment