Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Diet...Day 1

Day 1 of my diet--- Today is the first day of my diet.. I am tired of lugging around all the weight from having the twins.. So here goes.. Gorging isn't as easy as I thought it would be.. it's hard to eat on purpose when your full.. Especially because I have taught myself to not eat when I am bored. Started this morning out at 175.2! UGH! But I have 33 nights worth of meat weighed out (3.5 oz) and have enough apples, oranges, strawberries, celery, lettuce, cucumbers and bottled water to feed and keep alive a small army!!



Took my shirt off for the second one so you could see the back fat I hope to lose!

2 comments:

  1. I got down to 155 and quit the diet. I have learned over the last 8 months.. Diets arn't my thing. I like food too much and I felt starved on this diet. I gained back 10lbs as soon as I quit the diet and have stayed there since. I have since started a "diet" I know I can do.. Which is not food restricted. I'm doing 30 Day Shred, Pilates and Walking and no restrictions on food. Tomorrow is my first weigh in day of the end of the first week.

    ReplyDelete